Sunday, January 13, 2013

Editorial Illustration Concept

So after carefully reading each article I was able to narrow it down two different possibilities for my editorial illustration; Gluten Free Cosmetics and Iris Implants.  To help with my decision between the two I went on to create a concept board for each article using stock images from the internet. (Please see below.)

After taking sometime to look over the possibilities I ended up choosing to illustrate the editorial articel on gluten free cosmetics. (Please see below.)
                                    
Lastly, I believe I will continue to work on either the cartoonish illustration of the 1950's housewife with a gluten reaction from her lipstick or the factory of lipsticks with the metaphoric shadows representing cosmetics with and without gluten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment